We will always try to negotiate arrangements in respect of your children on your behalf but if that is not possible we will advise you and represent you in court proceedings to settle those arrangements.
We can represent you on the following:
- Who a child should live with
- How often they should spend time with the other parent
- Whether the children can be taken out of the country for holidays or permanently
- Specific issues relating to a child’s upbringing
- Applications to prevent the other parent from doing something
- Varying or enforcing court orders already in existence
- Obtaining parental responsibility for your child
- Child abduction
When a family separates grandparents can often be stopped from spending time with their grandchildren. We can assist grandparents in making an application to the court to enable them to spend time with their grandchildren.