Skip to main content

Get In Touch

You may need to protect yourself and your children if your partner or spouse has threatened you or your children or been violent towards you.


You must telephone the police if this happens to you and make sure that you and your children are safe. Then contact Temperley Taylor to see if you can obtain an injunction.

If you satisfy the criteria for obtaining an injunction we will go with you to court to obtain an injunction.

Legal Aid may be available for an injunction depending on your financial circumstances.

If you are successful in obtaining an injunction we will serve this on your partner/spouse and will make sure that the Police also have a copy to ensure the best possible protection for you.

An injunction will not only provide protection for you and your children but will also determine whether your partner/spouse can be excluded from the family home so that you can live there peacefully.